WHAT IS HAIR FALL?
- It is normal to lose about 50-100 hairs every day.
- If bald patches or lots of thinning occur, it is called as alopecia.
- It is mostly inherited from parents.
- There is a distinct pattern of baldness for both men and women.
WHAT HAPPENS IN HAIR FALL?
- Hair fall occurs majorly due to hair damage and not only due to genetics.
- Hair damage leads to breakage of hair, dryness and dullness of hair.
- Various hair treatment like straightening, colouring and others can lead to hair breakage.
- It is most common in the middle age group due to hormonal imbalances.
- Women after giving birth and people under stress experience noticeable hair loss.
- Some diseases and medical treatments can cause hair fall.